It’s the time of year when shopping is at a frenzy – people looking for perfect gifts. If you’re anything like me, you have a few who are nearly impossible to buy for. Hopefully my annual list of favorite gift ideas will help you out.
1. Selfie Toaster – Anyone’s face can be added to this toaster. If your recipient doesn’t want to look at their own mug everyday, maybe they would like to see yours!
2. Screaming Goat – If you know someone who frequently screams or wants to scream, this is the perfect gift. They can save their own voice and let the goat do the screaming for them. Buy multiple goats for a one of a kind concert.
3. Tin Foil Hat for Cats – Don’t take a chance that radio waves are controlling your cat’s mind. Protect them with their own tin foil hat. Their behavior is guaranteed to change when you make them wear this.
4. People of Walmart Coloring Book – Definitely for adults. This little gem will relieve stress and produce hours of laughter – or at least head shaking.
5. Mousterpieces – This is the ultimate in weird (and creepy) but it’s unlikely the person on your list will have one. They can be custom-made to your unique specifications. (They are real mice, you know. Eeww!)
6. Explicit Coasters – These coasters provide a direct message to guests. The actual coasters are not censored.
7. Ben & Jerry Ice Cream Lock – Every serious ice cream lover should have one of these. The lock will protect their favorite ice cream from being eaten by someone else. (If I wanted ice cream that was locked, I would turn the tub upside down and cut the bottom off. The developers didn’t think of that!)
8. Chicken Socks – I would have a pair of these except I don’t really have anyplace to wear them.
9. Pedal-Less Bike – I know – why don’t they just walk? However, this is a unique gift that very few people are likely to own.
10. Long Arm Smartphone Dock – Know someone who falls asleep looking at their phone? Has dropped it on their face? Or suffers from tired arms? This is the gift for them. With the flashlight app, it can also be used as a reading light for their favorite book.
I hope these ideas help with your holiday shopping. Good luck!
May the farce be with you!