Most people have at least one person who is impossible to buy for. This list is sure to help you out.
- Roll Scout – a toilet paper roll monitor that alerts your smart phone when the paper level is running low. Apparently looking at the roll isn’t good enough anymore.
- Pugalope – A unique addition to anyone’s art or Pug collection.
- “Help Me” shower curtain – If this gift doesn’t do the trick, there’s also a plain bloody shower curtain.
- Facial Fitness Pao – Just pop it in your mouth and bounce your head to work your facial muscles.
- Selfie Toaster – For the narcissists on your list.
- Misfortune Cookies – These were sold out when I checked but they’re still worth mentioning.
- Power Nap Head Pillow. Nope, this wouldn’t attract attention in public at all.
- Bloody Cleaver Ring – an excellent companion to the “Help Me” shower curtain.
- Custom 3D printed star trek figures – You can have your own face put on a Star Trek figurine. How cool is that?!?
- Pooping Pooches Dog Calendar. Back for 2015 with fabulous new locations!
Hope this helps ease your gifting burden. Happy shopping!
May the farce be with you!