This year’s annual list of holiday gift ideas has some real winners, with big ticket items as high as $2300 down to stocking stuffers for only $6. There’s bound to be something here for those who seem to have everything.
1. Bear sleeping bag – By far the priciest item on the list, this realistic looking sleeping bag costs $2350. Don’t use it during hunting season or if you live with a gun toting dentist.
2. Pico Cat Handbag – These faux fur bags may look adorable, but you can only touch them when the bags want to be touched. A cat bag can be yours for $200.
3. Punkette Mohawki Ring – Made with recycled fur, the Mohawki ring is definitely a statement piece. You can buy a single for $235 or a double for $310. Next they’ll make one that includes piercings and tattoos.
4. Mewgaroo Hoodie – The Mewgaroo can be used for small cats or dogs ($70). For those who prefer something warmer, a full length onesie is also available. Real men wear Mewgaroos.
5. F-bomb paperweight – This is my kind of gift ($45). It speaks for itself.
6. Star Wars Feel the Force self-stir mug – It’s hard work stirring your drink by hand. Not sure how we made it before now. Only $23, Luke.
7. Zombie shower gel – Another one of my favorites, also available in blood, beer and oil. A great stocking stuffer at $14.
8. Muffin Top Baking cups – I first saw this at Target – cracked me up ($10).
9. British Accent Spray – For only $6, you could buy Irish and Canadian accents, too.
10. Nothing – This is my all time favorite. Who wouldn’t spend $7 to buy nothing?
May the farce be with you!