It’s that time of year again. If you’re looking for something unique for those people on your shopping list, this just might do the trick.
1. For those who miss their pets while they’re away, you can order a pet nose print necklace. Store it in the freezer and press it to your skin for a realistic feel!
2. If a cold nose isn’t to your liking, you can have a cast made of your fingerprint and your pet’s paw print. I wonder if you can register the pendant with TSA to get precheck for you and your pet.
3. Cuddle Clone will make a stuffed animal in the likeness of your pet. I was wondering if they’d make one of my husband.
4. The Nude Guy Bobblehead is great for anyone because they place the head of your choice on a great body. Don’t worry – it’s G-rated. Other versions are also available.
5. When I saw the name of the next item – Stampyoface – I thought it meant that I could hire someone to trample someone’s face. As you can see, I was wrong.
6. Know someone who loves Legos? Give several, mix them up, and everyone can yell “le’go of my lego”.
7. I found this next item a little creepy yet somewhat compelling. It’s perfect for that narcissist on your list.
8. If the mask doesn’t do it for the narcissist in your life, maybe a full length selfie will do the trick.
9. You know how some dolls come alive at night to torture people? I’m not sure if Barbie dolls fall into that category, but for your own safety, be careful whose face you put on this next item.
10. For those in your circle who are planning to get married, this wedding cake topper makes for a very unique gift. As a bonus, if you don’t like the couple, you can make them feel awkward if they choose not to use it.
11. This gift allows you to go where no one has gone before with personalized Star Trek figurines.
12. Whether or not you know yourself, you can always gnome yourself.
13. This final gift is drop-dead gorgeous. I mean, who wouldn’t want to be turned into a zombie? I just can’t decide if you’d give this someone who was naughty or save it for someone who was nice.
I was amazed to find so many unique, personalized gift choices. Hope this helps check items off your list.
May the farce be with you!